§.1 General Provisions
1. The data controller and the Service Provider is “DAGAT-ECO” sp. O.o. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. St. Trójcy 14, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs KRS number: 0000504119, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 783-10-08-947, REGON: 630396763.
2. The data controller acts with entrusted personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
3. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL), and the data is stored on properly secured servers.
4. Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Administer personal data
5. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients.
6. Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
b) to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided by the Service Provider and carry out a possible complaint process.
c) to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
7. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
8. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
10. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
11. Removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data, by sending a request to the address email@example.com or via the online form at: https://dagat.eu/wowarzy- o-removal-data-Policy /
12. The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
13. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
14. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor, with whom we cooperate closely on the basis of relevant agreements.
17. The www.dagat.com.pl and www.dagat.eu websites use the so-called cookies. These are small text files sent by the web server and stored by the browser computer software. When the browser reconnects with the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user connects to. Parameters allow to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. Cookies therefore make it easier to use previously visited websites.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
19. We use the following cookies on our site:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
20. The User can at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.